Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Christmas Decorations!

Christmas lights. We had fun putting lights up the weekend after Thanksgiving. I love that you can see the red and green felt ornaments in the window. You can't tell from the picture but along the sidewalk we have light up snowflakes.

Christmas tree. We normally have a mix of random ornaments but we decided this year to just use our red and silver ornaments.


Christmas tree. A close up of our tree. I love the red glittery snowflakes.


Living room. Ignore the chairs at the bottom, we had to set up a table for 10 in our living room for a family brunch. I  hung foam snowflakes on the wall around the room. This is definitely our most decorated room. :-)



Snowflake. A closeup of one of the snowflakes from the living room.


Decorations. Here are some of the decorations on our end tables. I just found the clear glass container at a thrift store for 39 cents - only 39 cents! I was so excited about it and wanted to use it right away so I put the little gnome man inside of it.





Christmas Cards. I wanted to display out Christmas cards so I took white ribbon I had in my craft supplies and put in on our cupboard doors in the kitchen. I used coloured paper clips to hang the cards. I think it turned out great.

Gingerbread Casa. Each year we make a gingerbread house with N's family. This year ours features pac-man in the front yard.


¡Feliz Navidad!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...