Sunday, January 3, 2010

Things I'm working on

I have a few things I'm working on and will be posting about once they are finished.

Art for living room
I have three decorative plastic tiles that I want to hang in our living room.



N is working on making some frames and we plan on hanging them here -


Ignore the mismatched cushions - we're currently looking for red upholstery fabric so we can make new cushion covers. We originally wanted to do grey but didn't like how it looked. 


Using the extra fabric from my quilt


Some ideas I have - new covers for the pillows we have in the living room and coasters.

I found instructions for making cute fabric earrings and tried them out.


I don't love the way they turned out so I am currently trying to make them nicer (and easier to make). I'll post a tutorial once I figure it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...