Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Egg Garland - Happy Easter!

I've seen a few bloggers that have made en egg garland using paint samples. I loved the look of it so decided to make my own!


I made an egg template and using a few pastel-coloured paint samples I cut out my eggs.
 After all of the eggs were cut out I had to decide how to string them together. I tried sewing them together (like I did for my heart garland) but for some reason it wasn't working. I made a quick trip to Michael's for a 1/8'' hole punch and some ribbon and decided to go that route.

I made a template for the holes so I could get them all in the same spot and punched two holes on each egg.

  

Then I started stringing them together.

 

All done!







I'm excited to hang it up again for Easter next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...