Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ocho!

Eight has always been my favourite number and magically it is N's favourite number as well. So when we got married we decided to get married on 8-8-08 and now I like the number even more.

While we were out shopping at random antique and knick knack shops and came across a few cool eights. After finding more I thought it would be a great idea to use them in some decor project. After gathering a variety I decided that they would look nice in a frame so on the way home we stopped at a thrift store and bought a frame.

I spray painted the frame black.

Once the frame dried I arranged the eights in the frame. It took a while to get it arranged and I think it still needs maybe a few more small eights.





Here are some close up shots of the eights. I love that we were able to find such a variety. Some of my favourites are the word eight, the domino and the clock.



It took a while to get the wights all in the frame on the wall.I moved the eights around a lot until I was happy with it.

Final project!

oneprettything

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...