Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm back!

I've returned from my adventures in Spain! I'm back in the states and trying to get into the swing of my life here. I have a pretty busy summer planned and then will be starting a new job in the fall so my posting might be intermittent but hopefully will pick up once I get situated back into life and my new job!

My time in Spain was spectacular and I already miss it. The program I did is through their government and, while it was a bit unorganized and frustrating at times, it was a really nice program. You can set up to assist in English classes at a school and get paid enough for living expenses and a bit of traveling. Here's the website and if anyone is interested or has questions feel free to email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...